Designer and customer initially meet in the showroom to survey the unique needs and requirements of the customer. Preferences for cabinet wood species, door style and finishes are determined. Features and options are presented, which the customer can choose from, to enhance the functionality and aesthetic appeal of the project. Countertop products are presented for the customers review and selection.
On‐Site Field Measurement
- The designer meets the customer in their home to obtain measurements of all relevant job information needed to create a floor plan.
- This meeting also encourages additional conversation regarding the design and layout allowing changes and revisions before creating the preliminary layout and plans.
- A computer design program is utilized to perform the actual design and layout of the project. Floor plans and elevations containing dimensions and chosen products are created.
- Perspective drawings are created allowing the customer to easily visualize the completed project complete with accessories, moldings and appliances.
Quotation & Order
- A formal proposal / quotation is provided based on the products and services being requested.
- Once the drawings are finalized and the proposal approved, the quotation and drawings will require sign off by the customer. Our company requires a 50% down payment on the quoted price. The remaining balance is due upon completion.